Monday, November 10, 2008

Rotten Friend

While I hope that this blog will be mostly art related, I find that occasionally I need to put thoughts out there and I don't write in a journal any more.

I got a new computer yesterday and today I was transfering some saved websites from my old desktop to my laptop. I came across Monaco's LiveJournal address and realized with an absolute sick feeling that it has been almost a year since I spoke to her or emailed her or anything. So I went to her LiveJournal and she has moved back to the states and looks like she'll be living in Portland OR. and I totally missed all of that. And i feel horrible. She must hate me. She came home from Japan for a visit last Christmas and stayed with us a couple of days and I loved hanging out with her and then I let life sweep me away and didn't stay in touch.

Gods....I just feel like the worst person right now. :(

1 comment:

Normi said...

Guilt is a wasted emotion, Leigh. I'm sure your friend will accept your heartfelt apology and will be glad to hear from you again.

Thanks for visiting my blog, you made my day! The art on your site is very fresh and inspiring. I look forward to seeing more.

Happy Holidays